Treat yourself to the En Jay Experience of Hair. Award winning expertise. Chocolate fish added with your hot drink. Stylists that listen. Shiny, healthy hair. What’s not to love?
We’re passionate about colour. En Jay is a Redken Club 5th Avenue Salon, which means we love Redken colour so you’re guaranteed fabulous results every time you visit.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a free consultation and stress- busting aromatherapy scalp massage. We take time to listen and create a style that suits you and your lifestyle.
Specialists in wedding hairstyles unique to your special day.
Heading out? Big event? Let’s talk about a quick up-do or a more elaborate style. Check out Hair Xpress or the En Jay Lookbook for inspiration.
Sometimes you just need a pick me up. Short-stay, beautifully styled blow dry and hair up options that won’t cost the earth.
The En Jay team is fully qualified and passionate about creating a cut, colour and style that you’ll be excited about. Meet our experienced team…
The En Jay men’s hair experience includes a free consultation followed by a shampoo, condition, precise scissor cut, rinse and a steaming hot towel. Bliss.
Inspired to make a change but stuck for ideas? Discover beautiful cuts and sensational colour in the En Jay Lookbook.
Thank you for choosing us for your Sustainable Salon Service! 95% of the resources used during your service will be rescued from landfill and sent for repurposing, thanks to our partnership with SUSTAINABLE SALONS.
At En Jay we are proud to be a Redken 5th Avenue Salon and we exclusively use Redken Colour.
Our Senior and Intermediate Stylists are colour certified which means they have undergone a comprehensive training process, including an eight-hour theory and practical exam.
We are proud to say this makes us leading colourists in our field.
Come in and see the benefits in action!
Level 2, Playing It Safe
How we will be operating!
These changes are for you and us to feel safe while we are in the salon together.
* everyone entering the salon will be required to sanitise/wash their hands
* Appropriate PPE will be worn by our team, we will be following procedures and using correctly at all times.
* You are welcome to bring and wear your own PPE.
* No beverages will be served but you are welcome to bring in your own water bottle and takeaway coffee.
* Our hand massages and stress relieving massages will not be offered over this time.
* There will be no magazines on offer but we will continue to have Wi Fi for you to use on your own device.
* Clients will have to take off and hang their own jacket.
* We will be using every 2nd chair in the salon to keep everyone one meter apart, to do this effectively we will have to limit the number of people in the salon at all times.
* We ask that you turn up to your appointment on time, not early, not late, this is to help limit the number of people in the salon.
* We ask that you please do not bring people to your appointment with you.
* Our team will also be undergoing strict hygiene measures in the salon, to do this effectively we have to put space in between all our appointments to keep En Jay clean and sterile, we ask that you please allow extra time for your appointments as this will take more time.
* We will have strict contact tracing measures in place.
* We will be trying to keep our reception area as clear of people as possible, we will be following different procedures to help achieve this, we ask that only one person sits in reception at all times.
* We ask if you are unwell to please reschedule your appointment.
As a team we promise to do our utmost best to make sure your safety is our main focus, as well as creating beautiful hair for each and every one of you again.
Our team will help guide you for us to get this right, eventually it will become our new normal, your patience and understanding is very welcome at this time. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
enjay on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Happy Thursday, Here we have our very talented Jemma ❤ Who is in your bubble? In my bubble is my son, partner, Aunty and my cousins, 2 dogs, a turtle and our beautiful cat. What have you been doing in your bubble? We have had a fun time in our bubble, we celebrated Kage's 5th birthday who has now started school online. We love to feed the fish that we have outside with the turtle. It has been great being able to get out and take the dogs for a walk. What do you miss about hairdressing? I miss the creativity and the smile on all our lovely clients faces, I miss the feel good feeling I get when I achieve an awesome hairstyle or colour. What do you miss about working at En Jay? I miss my En Jay family and our awesome clients and cannot wait to catch up with everyone. I love working at En Jay and look forward to getting back into routine. I hope everyone is keeping well and see you soon
enjay on Facebook